Our all-electric automobiles canвЂ™t wait around town, from dinner in Midtown to a show at the arena for you to show them. just Take affordable trips with free parking, billing, and insurance coverage, by having an itty-bitty carbon impact!
We have partnered utilizing the City of Sacramento to offer street parking that is free. Park at residential permitted, metered spots which can be 1+ hour and never otherwise limited. ThatвЂ™s right, you should not feed the meter into the HomeZone! It doesn’t consist of private or lots that are public you cannot end your journey within 12 hour of town services.
We Care For Charging Too
Our fleet that is awesome team very hard to help keep each of our vehicles charged up
But in a situation when you need a charge (maybe on a long trip), weвЂ™ll cover the cost of the electricity if you ever find yourself. Find out more about taking an all-electric tour.
Five Seats Zero Emissions
Our all-electric fleet of brand name brand brand new Chevy Bolts are cruising across the roads of Sacramento. They function room for five, an abundance of cargo room, bicycle racks, chair warmers, and a whole lot.
Choose Up And Fall Off Any Place In The HomeZone
The good thing about Gig is it is one-way vehicle sharing. It can be picked by you up in Land Park and drop it well in East Sacramento, or anywhere your heart desires (inside the Sacramento HomeZone).
Simple, Reasonably Priced, Green
Automobile sharing with Gig is made to be easy. Be in and get and just buy that which you utilize. Simply using a fast journey across city? Pay because of the moment. Require the vehicle for the longer that is little? Pay on an hourly basis. Taking place a long adventure? Enjoy our affordable rates day.
Costs susceptible to alter. check out the software for the many accurate prices. Find out about our prices
What exactly is GIG Vehicle Share?
Gig is a unique all-electric vehicle sharing program available in the town of Sacramento. ItвЂ™s a one-way or free-floating automobile share solution, and that means you can select a car up in one single location, and drop it well in an alternative location within GigвЂ™s solution area, referred to as HomeZone.
WhatвЂ™s a HomeZone?
The HomeZone is GigвЂ™s solution area; it’s the area where you are able to begin and end a visit. GigвЂ™s Sacramento HomeZone is 13 square kilometers that mostly encompasses the Central City. The HomeZone boundaries are viewable within the Gig application. You are able to drive a Gig from the HomeZone, however you will want to get back the automobile and back end the trip within the HomeZone.
What type of automobiles does Gig offer? Just how do I utilize Gig?
Gig has a fleet of 260 All-Electric Chevy Bolts designed for use within Sacramento. The Chevy Bolt features space for five, loads of cargo room, bicycle racks, plus much more.
To get going, download the GIG vehicle Share application and signup to be a Gig Member. Next, use the application to get an available Gig in your area, unlock it, then start the motor and drive. Making numerous stops? Make use of the application to carry on your Gig if it is parked between stops.
Exactly how much does it price?
Our Electrical Gig rates is:
- $0.40 each and every minute
- $15 one hour
- $85 during the day
- Charging, insurance coverage, and parking into the HomeZone are included.
- Gig immediately determines the rate that is best centered on usage.
The price is $2.50 a mile for short trips (capped at $15) if you grab a Hybrid Gig.
- Minimal cost per journey: $2.50
- Park and come back on quick trips significantly less than one hour: $0.30/minute
- Surcharge over 250 miles per trip: $0.45/mile
- Parking costs beyond your HomeZone: All parking that is standard and costs are enforced outside of the HomeZone.
- Bay Area Bridge Tolls: Every vehicle is registered using the FasTrak system. Tolls are automatically billed for your requirements the after thirty days.
Where am I able to park? Any 60 minutes or longer parking spot in case it is a:
Gigs is parked in every appropriate road room that allows parking for starters hour or even more when you look at the HomeZone, including metered or time zone spaces that allow one hour or maybe more parking consequently they are maybe not otherwise limited. The basic guideline is, in the event that parking indication is green for just one hour or even more, you are in the clear. If it is red, you can’t park there.
- Metered street parking spot, or
- Time area parking spot, and
- Residential permitted spot, marked by having a green sign (excluding B licenses)
- Perhaps perhaps maybe Not otherwise limited
- No 15-minute or meters that are 30-minuteno metered spots under 60 minutes).
- No yellow, red, blue, green parking spots (for example., no restricted areas such as for example loading, handicapped, events, parking lots, personal areas).
- DonвЂ™t park in residential-permitted areas, check out the indications, if theyвЂ™re red you canвЂ™t end your journey.
- In western Sacramento do not park in B allow Zones.
- No parking within 12 hours of town solutions like road sweeping, street closures, or other restrictions that are posted.
- No parking in personal parking lots (for example., Amtrak or Sacramento place parking great deal).
- Do not end your journey outside of the Sacramento HomeZone whenever driving an electric powered Gig (green pin).